- To be eligible to apply as a Virtual RYLA Mentor:
- We recommend being an active Rotoractor or Rotorian or have experience in at least one of the Rotary Youth Service programs.
- Graduated from high school and 18 years of age or older.
- General duties include:
- Assist high school counselors, as needed, with group facilitation, activities, and other tasks the counselor may need assistance with.
There are two required events that mentors must attend:
- Staff training
- Saturday, January 30th (10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- Virtual RYLA -
- Friday, February 12th (5:00 - 10:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, February 13th (9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
- Application instructions:
- Application deadline is midnight, Monday, January 25th.
- You should receive an email copy of your completed application. Please save this for possible future reference.
- You will be contacted by email shortly after the completion of your application with further mentor information.
- Please check your email regularly and reply in a timely manner – majority of communications related to the Virtual RYLA are done by email.
- Further roles, responsibilities, and tasks will be notified via email.
- Please contact Colton Cagle email firstname.lastname@example.org; or John Wintersteen, cell (602) 390-3124 and email email@example.com, if you have questions.