Covid Requirements - All attendees, 18 and over, must be fully vaccinated by first day of camp. NO EXCEPTIONS. You must show proof of vaccination on application form. All others, under 18, must show proof of vaccination on health form, or provide proof of negative Covid test within 72 hours before camp. This also includes admit to bus transportation.
Ponderosa Camp Thursday, April 7 -Sunday, April 10, 2022
All adult volunteers,18 and over, must be fully vaccinated to participate in the program. you will need to upload vaccination card on application.
- We recommend being an active Rotoractor or Rotorian or have experience in at least one of the Rotary Youth Service programs.
- Graduated from high school and 18 years of age or older.
- General duties include:
- Assist high school counselors, as needed, with group facilitation, activities, and other tasks the counselor may need assistance with.
There are two required events that mentors must attend:
- Staff training
- Saturday, March 26 (10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) in Scottsdale
- RYLA Camp--Thursday, April 7 to Sunday, April 10. Please arrive by at least 1 pm on Thursday
- Application instructions:
- Application deadline is midnight, March 1
- Upload vaccination card onto application form. You cannot participate without it..
- Please complete background check form
- You should receive an email copy of your completed application. Please save this for possible future reference.
- You will be contacted by email shortly after the completion of your application with further mentor information.
- Please check your email regularly and reply in a timely manner – majority of communications related to the RYLA are done by email.
- Further roles, responsibilities, and tasks will be notified via email.
- Please contact John Wintersteen, cell (602) 390-3124 and email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions.