How do I apply as an Adult RYLA 5495 Volunteer?
There are no formal requirements to be an Adult Volunteer. However, this volunteer must be a Rotarian. Informal interviews will take place.
Check your personal calendar to insure you will be available to participate in the dates and times you have been assigned. You will find this information on the front page of RYLA 5495 website.
- Enter all the relevant RYLA dates on your personal calendar. If you are not sure you can commit to the times required, please notify the chairperson, registrar, or programs coordinator ASAP.
- Complete the online Adult application. Submitting your completed application online will constitute your signature for this form. You are not required to submit 'hard copies'. You will receive an email a week or so after you complete your online application with directions on how to complete a mandatory background check. You can not participate in this program if you have not completed this process.
- You should receive an email for your records with a copy of both forms.
- You will be contacted by the Programs Coordinator to inform you of what volunteer position you have been selected for, and to confirm your availability. We try to make this contact as soon as possible; However, there are times where positions cannot be filled until relatively close to the RYLA weekend.
- Attend RYLA and have the time of your life!